Saturday, January 7, 2012

hey, it's my first yoga playlist!

95760002

 

New class! I'm teaching PranaVayu Yoga Level 1/2 every Friday at 10:20am (right after Core Fusion Cardio) at exhale Battery Wharf! Not sure what PranaVayu is? Wanted to try yoga but felt a little intimidated? Come try it with me! I'll totally hook you up. ;) 

Here is my first attempt at a yoga playlist...

Lovers.................................Bahramji & Mashti
They....................................Jem
The Ghost Inside..................Broken Bells
Naive...................................The Kooks
Freedom..............................George Micheal
Help I'm Alive.......................Metric
Us........................................Regina Spektor
My Moon My Man................Feist
Tears Dry on Their Own.....Amy Winehouse
The Trapeze Swinger.........Iron & Wine
Glory Box............................Portishead
Swirling Ocean....................Meditation (I'm not sure the artist? I put this on repeat for the last 15 minutes of meditation)

No comments:

Post a Comment